Friday, May 18, 2012

Listen To Me, Everyone: Wouldn't It Be Smart To Build A Dedicated Module For Your Exclusives?

Some of your stuff is good. Real good. And calling attention to those items is part of the game, right? I mean, don't you want to differentiate your site? I know, I know...some of you "get-off-my-lawn" folks will continue to scoff at my efforts instead of maybe considering a decent idea from someone not in an office. But look, today brought some decent exclusives. Like this, this and this. Nothing too huge, but still ...  if the point is to separate from others, then why not create a home where all of them are displayed. I would certainly come back over and over to catch a quick glimpse of what you have...as opposed to wading through the duplicative crap that all of your competitors have. Keep score, guys. Be proud. Show off...and win. Happy Friday. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment